Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

summer and the rich family

One day  there was a little girl called summer.Summer  lived with her mother, a baby lamb.Her mother said take the lamb for a walk to the market please and trade the cow please  summer so summer listened to her mother.summer was at the market and her friend came up to her and said what cute lamb you have got there.Summers friends name was Lisa. Lisa was with her mum at the market but Lisa's mum was getting Lisa a ice cream  is well as summer.Then a lady came up to summer and said my name is Cara and my name is summer.If you give me that lamb I  will give you 100.000 dollars okay now I better go home back to my mother because she doesn’t want me to be in the spooky night in case someone will seale me and my mum will be worried and my mum doesn’t me to get lost neither does my dad so I better get so do I because I better make my dinner.good bye see you next time. Mum mum look we are rich we have got 100.000 dollars who did you get it from Cara your friend.Oh yeah will when dad comes home tell dad that we are rich.Dad finishes work  at 6.00 clock.so now it is 4.00 clock……...Dads home dad dad we are rich mum told me to trade the lamb so I did and guest what I got 100.000 dollars from Cara mum’s friend remember oh yeah I can remember her from last  year.honey would you like some potato and roast.Yes please.Thank you baby………………………………..The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.